11.02.2010

Yo babycakes

If i had a bf that would be his pet name^^ lol but on to what i wanted to say here.

well i just wanted to chat about some things, i know its old as in terms of releases but SHINees album "lucifer/hellorepackage" is awesome i wish i listened when i first saw it. :D but favorites from the album

"up & down"
"lucifer"
"shout out" that moaning noise caught me out of nowhere lol
"obsession"
"ready or not"

those ones caught my attention faux sho. :D really good and they have ballady stuff in there which i have been listening to lately crazy right?

onto my next thing

2NE1 "it hurts(slow)" great mv and ballad style song, for girls who don't do those on teh regular or really at all they were outstanding eh? and the mv is so sad, but the actor is pretty hot Lee Soo Hyuk for those who wanna see, i read somewhere that he's 6'2' thats pretty tall eh? and I think im addicted to 2NE1 right now check my last.fm and you see my ava is CL from the group. Honestly i don't like much autotune but when they do it they don't shit it up so its good.

I upgraded my Windows Messenger today still i don't wanna use it much i wish i could hang out with friend i used to chat with all the time, i miss them. Now its the time for transporter machines so i can go where i wanna go when i wanna go. *Transports into Onews room* lol okay back to reality.

for dindin today i made Steak sandwiches i will probably find sometime to share with those who wanna see what it looked like before i ate it lol harhar to lazy/tired to do that now since its late.

My sisters friend gave me a pair of heels and i been walking around in them like crazy it makes me so much taller, they are bigger than my other heels. i was dancing in them in my room and...fell(you saw that coming right). luckily i was alone lol.

okay time to go,


MIN*~* <3

before i go





I LUB ONEW <3

No comments: